Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Blingy 6.0 motors

16K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  Mooring Product 
#1 ·
Let's see pics of some of the engine bays of your rigs. Wanna get an idea of what all I can do to dress up the bay on my '68.

#8 ·
Tank where did you get that?

#12 ·
Nice. That's what I was wondering though. Kinda what I thought. That motor's so jammed up there's not much room for "pretty" things. Guess I'll have to make it pop another way.

#15 ·
#16 ·
Not really blingy but it gets the job done.

Attachments

#22 ·
That's sharp lookin'! Where'd you get all those covers?

#23 ·
I think Tadd has those billet filter caps.

Tom

#27 ·
#28 ·
not too blingy, but a few things here and there... it's got a little more done now, but haven't uploaded pics since the new boost tubes and intake elbow.

pic from a few months ago before i redid the map sensor, this is with a nonvgt turbo :

this is with the relocated MAP sensor and also ran steel braid to replace the rubber line to the MAP sensor:

#43 ·
hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like the s/s braided line from the n20 solenoid runs over to the top of the oil filter housing... is that the nos line, and it just goes behind there ? or is that his oil pressure sending unit, similar to how his fuel pressure one is tapped off the fuel filter housing cover ??

and is that his fan control harness running thru the top of the radiator shroud like that ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.