DI '67 & '68 Ford F100's

35K views 130 replies 46 participants last post by  Fordfreak4life 
#1 ·

+

='s

See less See more
#17 ·
Re: Hmmmmm???

It will never happen. Park it back there next to the dragster, the Bronco and Snow White. :poke:

:whs:

Now prove us wrong buddy.

Tom

#3 ·

#5 ·

What year is it? Looks almost the same as mine.

#7 ·

Cool, twins. :D

You should leave yours ugly on the outside too. We can call 'em Ugly Truck Racing Team. :D

How much did you pick it up for?

#8 ·

Cool, twins. :D

You should leave yours ugly on the outside too. We can call 'em Ugly Truck Racing Team. :D

How much did you pick it up for?
Actually it belongs to Timmy, he's putting the drive train from the wrecked white truck in it.
I think he paid 432.00 lol, pulled out what he had in his pockets.

#9 ·

Sweet. Wonder why they're so cheap? I got mine for $300.

#11 ·

Nice buy for 400 bucks. Throw some wheels on and an Earl Scheib and you got a cool lil Prostreet truck.
it's getting slammed with fat tires;)

#16 ·

Be a nice project. I am more a fan of the 73-79, different body line, JMworthlessO. I'd like to do the same thing, but I am just too poor. I knew I should have married and old rich lady and pushed her down the stairs:eek::D

#18 ·

Be a nice project. I am more a fan of the 73-79, different body line, JMworthlessO. I'd like to do the same thing, but I am just too poor. I knew I should have married and old rich lady and pushed her down the stairs:eek::D
I know lots of people with money that can't do a project like that, so money is not the answer. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to do it.

Now prove us wrong buddy.

Tom
Well bed and body are off as of last night.
I'll keep adding pics to the photo gallery as we go along.
This project should come along rather quickly as we have the wrecked donor truck. We could have gotten it done quicker but I wanted to get the frame and under body rust fixed and painted before we started that way it is done.
Never know if a magazine will want to do a shoot on it;)

#19 ·

Well, I'm gonna go pull the bed and body off my '68 now. Can't have you getting done before me. :D

#21 ·

Snow white taking up a bay in the shop? Hmmmm.

Tom

#24 ·

#25 ·

David, this will be a sweet setup. I love those 67-68 Fords, my dad had one years ago. those were trucks, thats for sure, pretty solid.

#27 ·

Actually we'll probably be trying to order the different things we need at the same time to try and get discounts. I plan on having the frame completely stripped between this weekend and next and having it sandblasted, dimetcoated, and primered next Sunday. Not sure what color to paint the frame yet though.

#29 ·

The more I think about it, probably not. Just wouldn't be financially smart considering the other things I'll be doing to it. It'll give an idea of how the Fordota's gonna be painted probably.

#31 ·

Yup, for a while. Order of priorities for now is finish '68, finish (or at least be real close to finished) the Fordota, pay-off 2 more bills, buy another house, then buy another full size F250.

Plan is to have all but the house and F250 done around the end of this year. Going pretty well so far.

Gotta get the '68 done so that I don't have those "urges" anymore to pick up another truck note, lol. :D

#32 ·

Yup, for a while. Order of priorities for now is finish '68, finish (or at least be real close to finished) the Fordota, pay-off 2 more bills, buy another house, then buy another full size F250.

Plan is to have all but the house and F250 done around the end of this year. Going pretty well so far.

Gotta get the '68 done so that I don't have those "urges" anymore to pick up another truck note, lol. :D

Goodness, just two more bills after the orange truck, now the 68, and the Fordota. If I had just two more bills to pay off I'd be going crazy with truck purchase and machinery.

#36 ·
#35 ·

I have a 68 just like that. It was my truck in high school and I haven't drove it in 10 years. Been thinking what to do with it (rebuild the 360, or a 428) and now I think I know what I would like to do. A street/strip queen... would be cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.