Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Widest tallest tire for leveling kit

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  wrenchturner250 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm working on getting a specific look. I'm gonna be running a 2.5" leveling kit on my 07 250. I want to run 35x12.50r20 tires. What I'm looking for is guys that are running a wide offset. How wide? What mods to make it work. I'm wanting to fill the fenders and give it a low aggressive stance.#

Ps. Pic are always welcome thanks for the Info in advance!#

#2 ·
So nobody is running a leveling kit with wide offset tires?

#3 ·
Five inch backspace or more and you need to pull back the rear piece of front fender liner at a minimum. Get to far out and you may hit the fender its self.

Im running 35x12.5 on 8.5 at 5.75 backspace. Sticks out enough for me, which isnt much and the tire dosent hit the liner or bumper at all under various amounts of articulation.

#4 ·
Thanks! Now you have an 02, mine is an 07 so is the coil gonna make a big difference?

#5 ·
He has 05 axles.

Same coil suspension.

#6 ·
Lets bump this up again. I'm looking at some fuel hostages 20x10 with 5" bs and -12 offset how far will they stick? I'm gonna run 35x12.50r20

#7 ·
I would bet the front will stick out around three inches. Ive found it realy hard to judge with pictures. For me I have to see the trucks in person to get a good idea of how far the tires set out of the wheel wells.

#8 ·
Well lets hope they do lol I'm gonna order a set this week

#9 ·
guy here is runnin 20x12 fuels with -44 offset on a leveled 08 idk how different the setup is as far as suspension and wheel opening but he rubs at full lock he also does some competition pulling with this setup and it looks extremely mean low and wide stance I think your looking for

#11 ·
08s have a bigger wheel well. I know 33s work on -24 but I guess I'm gonna giver hell and go with 20x10 -24 hostages and toyo 35s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.