Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

For Sale: '06 F350 KR Dually , '12 6.7 Cummins Engine

9K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Cforsak 
#1 ·
This thread is to thanks all of those involved in the Cummins Conversion of my truck. On March 2012 I visited First Coast Diesel Performance with intentions of purchasing REV X oil for my truck as it was acting up and in August 2012 ended up with a 2012 6.7 Cummins Engine in the hood of my truck. After lot of research went in the process of deciding what was going into the truck and the many combinations that people have used out there. The final product:

Truck: 2006 F350 King Ranch Dually
Engine: 2012 6.7 Cummins
Transmission: Ford ZF6 ....yes manual!
Electronics: 2008 6.7 Cummins ECU/Harness
Programming: EFI LIVE

As many of you know, EFI Live is not available for 2010+ trucks therefore, to make this possible, we decided to use 08 electronics for the swap.

As for the professionals behind this project I want to extend my great thanks to the following:

First Coast Diesel Performance and their crew for all the completed swap to include overcoming all the bumps on the roads that come with projects of this magnitude.

Dave Matthews as the mastermind behind the EFI integration and making everything communicate flawlessly.

The truck feels amazing. It's currently getting broken in as the engine had less than 100 miles when purchased. I've currently logged a total of 800 miles on the truck. Can't wait to start bumping up some power into it.

It's also for sale for those interested: $39,800.00

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I just finished my trip from Florida to Groton, Connecticut. The truck was awesome on the ride up. I have yet to calculate MPG to see how's she doing.

I've sent all PM's to all interested in the truck or leftover powerstroke/cummins parts. Sorry again for not getting back to everyone sooner but, I'm currently transferring military bases.

For all those interested, I'll be living here (Connecticut) until end october and then my ultimate base will be Charleston, South Carolina.

Thanks again to all for looking

#7 ·
Cruise Control is currently not working. Also the exhaust brake from the factory turbo is not hooked up...the other thing is temp gauges and rpm gauge on the console. Since the Edge Insight CTS monitors everything digitally it was thought as redundancy to have both gauges for the same thing. It can definitely be done...it just didn't get done on phase I of the truck. The cruise control seems to be harder on this conversions like you would find around the forums. Everything else works perfectly to include backup sensors, dash sensors, a/c blows cold, and truck was wired with interlock so that it won't start unless you press on the clutch...

#14 ·
Multiple people have been contacting and interested about trading but I'm definitely not going to give the truck away so here it goes...

The note on the truck is $15k...

Truck is posted for $39k as I'm clearing the note before turning over the vehicle...I'm interested in either of the following:

1. Sell the truck out right and like I said...I'm a bit flexible on the price.

2. Someone to assume the note on the truck and trade a vehicle for the difference. As far as other vehicles, I have nothing specific set in mind so tell me what you got and we'll talk...the one thing is that the other vehicle needs to be paid off. Due to economic reasons I can't take any other notes or debts on vehicles. That's the one and only reason I'm putting my baby out there in the market in the first place.

As far as location, the truck is with me in Connecticut right now and I'll be here until mid october. Afterwards, I'll be in Florida for two weeks and I'll end up in Charleston due to military change.

No low ballers or tire kickers please...serious offers only...no boats or motorcycles as I still need a daily driver for me and my family.

Thanks to all for looking.

#16 ·
Sorry about that Demon, didn't see your post.

Like PSDaddict mentioned, Billet Badges. Anything you want. The only thing is that they are a bit pricey and they do take some time to finish them off...a good time...but quality is totally worth it. They don't even look closely amazing in pic as having them in your hands. Would recommend them to anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.