Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Got her leveled

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  dieselboy01 
#1 ·
I put the 2.8" mini spring pack in and she's looking good, just waiting on the new track bar to come in so I can drive it! I picked up a set of Moto Metals from a friend that will be going on once I get some tire money.

See less See more
#2 ·
Your waiting to drive because of a track bar???

Just drive the damn thing.

#3 ·
I thought I'd just play it safe and drive my other truck until the new track bar came in. I didn't think it would hurt anything to drive it as is, I'd just hate for something to happen.

#5 ·
Find a track bar on any 1970's era truck. There not needed.

But to each his own.

#6 ·
I would like to run a 315, not sure if it will fit tho. I have 265 75 R16s on there now. I think i will be safe with 305s, just gotta come up with $1000 for tires. I am in the market for a set of used tires with no less then 30% tread just to get me through summer if anyone has a set for sale let me know!

#7 ·
The new track bar from Zone off road came in today and after a nice road test all is good. Now I just need to find some tires for the new to me rims!!

#8 ·
I was also thinking of getting an alignment done, do you guys think that's a good idea?

#13 ·
These are the rims I'll be putting on. I know everyone runs Moto Metals but a friend was selling these and I couldn't pass up the deal, even came with center caps and lug nuts. I think they will go good with the black/chrome on the truck. I just need to find some rubber for them.

#14 ·
This is the kit I bought. I still had to buy and adjustable track bar. The kit that came didn't look like the pic they showed, My mini spring pack was bare steel, not painted black like the pic, and the corners were not rounded like the pic shows. My kit also didn't come with instruction but I emailed the company my number and they called me minutes later and were very helpful and apologized for any and all inconveniences. Its a very easy kit to install, I just wanted the instructions for the torque specs.

99-04 FORD F250 2" Front Leveling lift kit F-250 | eBay

#15 ·
I was wrong, my kit was the 2" NOT 2.8" like I said before. The link is for the 2"

#16 ·
I got my new rims and 305 70 R16s Firestone Destination A/Ts last night. Ill post some pics soon. The 305s look great but the front left tire just touches the inner fender when I turn left or if the truck flexes a little.

#17 ·
Here she is just needs a bath.

#19 ·
Ditch the nerf bars? I still have the factory black ones if that would look better, do the chrome ones look that bad?

#20 ·
I think all nerf/running board look GAY. JMO. I think that your truck would look better with out them. Take one off and look at it. I bet you take the other side off.

#21 ·
It might look better without any nerf bars but I do use them. It's nice to have a step.

#23 ·
Thanks, I think it turned out pretty good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.