Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fastest you ever went in a diesel.

14K views 111 replies 49 participants last post by  Dustin F2504x4 
#1 ·
Like the title says.
96 PSD had the Speedo buried on my road it 4 miles of straight paved highway. 86 burban had up to 70 backed out cause it was shaky and mud tires anit the best traction tire out there also it started to smell that smell of diesel

Rode in 02 PSD dually towing a 43 foot gooseneck 120 interstate.

What's the fastest you've gone feel free to post any vehicle if u want

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Wow that's impressive I'd like to see that picture

#6 ·
The guys above me got the idea. There always some Interestin questions or stories

#89 ·
Hmmmmm ..... Like to know how ya pulled that one off. I also.......have a pretty tuned up 6.0 143 was all she wanted..... That was well north of 4k...... You would have been doing about 4500rpm...... .. love to hear more of this....

#10 ·
130 in my 02 superduty with 38's.....scary!
100+ in a 1993 379 peterbuilt.....ran out of numbers

#11 ·
124 in the passenger seat of dads company truck dmax

#12 ·
What was it like going 100+ in the pete

#13 ·
Almost 80 in my 02 CCLB.

In my buddies Dmax the needle was buried.......but it was because the stepper motor was fugging up.

Attachments

#14 ·
158 in my 08 6.4. My buddy in his srt4 neon was rite next to me and his speedo goes to 160. He couldnt believe it.

#16 ·
Y'all talking how fast y'all but how long did it take yens to get there? But I've 100 in 4th gear of my Dodge cummins. And 120+ plus in 5th. I let out. To shaky for me LOL. I never timed it but hit that skinny peddle and it took no time to get there. I was racing my bros dmax and he dynoed 615 and all he saw from a 60 roll was tail lights. Now on my Ford 100. Stock. Wouldn't do no more. After sct I was too scared of breaking. I'd been down that road too much with my Dodge. Now in a rig 100+ it stopped reading but hit a hill it'd drop fast. My father in law 7.3 not record speeds but went 70 in some curves I wouldn't take sports car no faster than 50. Let just say that ol #### bar had a good print when done. Same as seat and my underwear. That's the last time ill tell him he's liein when tell Ms story's lol

#19 ·
Well that sure was an intresting post.

#18 ·
134 in a kenworth bet it howls Or Is it a newer 1

#23 ·
I've been 132 mph (gps) in my Excursion with it still pulling strong but visions of my tires blowing apart made my back off.

#24 ·
Well still it impressive I think and 132 in a excursión holy chit

#26 ·
its all fun till you gotta stop all that weight

#34 ·
yes you really gotta be careful especially with all the idiots on the roads these days...it doesnt seem people goin to fast as much as people going to slow...that is almost worse. and ofcourse the ones who say oh look a tractor-trailer behind me lets try a no turn signal 55-0 stop and turn in 10 feet

also i just got home from a freinds, was driving my pulling truck/fuel saver haha had it over 100 first time for that rig, had some for strange hot smell that im not to sure of

#28 ·
How u get to 180? Cause I wouldnt think it possible

#29 ·
NO WAY in heck he was doing 180 mph, 180 kph yah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.