#5 ·
EWWWWWW...

Actually when I see it, I think...

Poser...

#7 ·
8" lift and 35's???

Clearing your tires???

Come on...

I clear 37's on a 4" lift. Truck is useful, not built to look neeto in a parking lot.

#8 ·
no, you can fit [/COLOR] 37's with a 4in lift. i dont see how it makes it anymore functional. it is still a heavy truck so it will sink in the mud. you can pull the same amount of weight with it.:blah::blah:like i said to each there own i was just trying to understand another opinion

#12 ·
I ran 8" with 36x15.50 on 12 wides and really liked the look and now I'm running 4" on 33x1550 on 12 wides I like to be able to not rub and have some tire sticking out. The excursion is my old setup on my buddies truck now.

Attachments

#14 ·
Yes, originally it was on 12 inches 14 wide weld super singles with spacers and 39x18 double wide Mickey's and wad skying them i might add. Dynatrac axles front and rear with crossover steering and indexed t-case. Truck was friggin bad ass running around town. I lowered it a while ago with 7 inches and 33x15.50s on 18x12s and it looked damn good like that also. Both of the trucks in the pictures are friends of mine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.