Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Katzkins. Anyone have factory leather seats?

15K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  weareweird69 
#1 ·
A friend of mine just became a katzskins dealer. Looking for pictures of factory ( dealer installed) leather or katzkins leather to see what it looks like. Opinions on how it holds up. Pictures? Etc

#2 ·
Katzkin website doesn't show them for the OBS trucks....at least not for the Super Cab and 40/20/40 front seat

#3 ·
I'm a katzkin dealer too, really nice quality. I waiting for put superduty seats in my truck before I do leather.

#4 ·
Where are you located?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#5 ·
Okay.

Yes I have katzkin leather in my super cab truck with 40-20-40 seats. And heat. I love them and would buy them again.

Centurion and other third party companies put leather in trucks to be sold on dealer lots and some dealers did this as well. But was never an option from ford directly.

#9 ·
I like how well those cover everything.

#19 ·
LOLLOLLOLLOL

#20 ·
how much are a set of katskinz for an eclb stoker? i have the 40/20/40 set up. while im at it, id like to replace my drivers side seat bolsters too. anyone replace theirs?

#21 ·
These are black leather from ExactSeatCovers.com

I LOVE these covers, I'll get a set for whatever truck I get from now on. Only way I'll replace these is if I score a set of Lariat Outlaw seats from an SD.

#22 ·
Major cleanup on this thread a second warning to those involved in a feud of sorts to pull in your horns.

#24 ·
:whs:

They dont look too great to me, but I am glad you like them.

#30 ·
I called Katskins today after receiving my Exact Fit covers. For a set including front and rear (dual buckets in the front and the bench in my extended cab) they were $1999.

The Exact Fit covers I'm sending back were $350 shipped. I wasn't happy with the color (gray did not match at all) or the fit.

#36 ·
More pictures for you.

You can see it actually has the seat belt holders and fits really well on the console.

Just be careful on color choice.

If I did it again, id go a little darker. The color I picked from the swatches matched perfect, and ended up a little lighter than what I wanted. But Im still pleased. I may sell these covers and go darker at some point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.