Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New headlights

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  one2nine 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Check out retro solutions for the HID's. Well worth the money. My ddm's were nice.... when they worked. Not to mention I would've probably got better customer service talking to a rock than the ddm reps.

#5 ·
9007 is that bulb for our trucks?

#6 ·
#8 ·
I've been through quite a few kits and had the least issues with retro. My avanti's worked well too but I wanted 55w though. DDM honestly seems to be hit or miss. I've had 5 or 6 of their kits now and I've had a problem with all but one.

#9 ·
so what bulbs for our trucks? lol

#13 ·
#15 ·
Just posting price difference

#16 ·
True projection Hids do cost more but the light output and focus is vastly better than just sticking Hid bulbs into non hid housings.

Old saying: The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten

#17 ·
Yah, no kidding. You hit that one on the head Cary.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#18 ·
for the price of true projection hid's I could put the money else where in the truck. I'm sure with a retro fit projector setup and quality hid's head/fogs you'd be well over $1000. New turbo vs lights? I'll take the turbo.

After the issues I had with DDM with my mustang I don't think you could pay me to put their lights on any of my vehicles. Retro has been more than good to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.