Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Superdutys and parking garages!

13K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Treyspooner65 
#1 ·
So ive got a new job and they have a parking garage, which I do not fit it.

I am curious what a stock f350 and f350 with leveling kit and 35s can clear... anybody here park there truck in a downtown garage?

#4 ·
Buy a beater for like 2 grand and take that to work. I won't even try putting mine in a garage. All those tight turns going up the levels look like a nightmare for a truck with this long of a wheelbase :eek:

#6 ·
my truck with a 5.5 inch lift would fit in my schools parking garage, only on the first level though

#7 ·
My stock 08 F350 CC LB 4x4 on stock 20s fits in a lot of garages and I park in them whenever I need to. There is the odd garage it won't fit in, but its not a big deal.

As for parking, I'd rather park it than a lot of other vehicles due to the big mirrors and the back up sensors. If you back into spots, it actually parks pretty easily.

#13 ·
When I had my Dodge on 35s it stood at like 6' 4". Went into a parking deck in Atlanta and the sign said 6' 7" clearance. Of course when I went to exit the exit was barely over 6'. Had to let the air out of all my tires.

#9 ·
My cclb barely fits in parking garages....the pipe they have hanging at the beginning always scrapes the top. My dad hit the structure with the roof one time a couple years ago....scratches are still there.

#10 ·
Parking garage at school is 7'-2" and I'm too scared to try and fit. I have seen a f250 in there but it's quite a bit lower than mine. Plus I leveled mine recently. I usually just park in the lower lot outside and just find a corner spot so people stay away from my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.