Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Removing rear blocks from F350 which U-bolts needed?

11K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Zmann 
#1 ·
I want to remove the rear blocks from my F350 4x4 srw to make the truck sit level and put some 20's with 305/50/20 or 22's with 305/45/22 on it haven't decided yet, but what my question is what length U-bolts will I need to do this? Any links or part# would be much appreciated
Thanks

#2 ·
The exact same as stock minus 3" duh... Or just have them thread more length and cut the excess off

#4 ·
Thanks for the recommendation njjeep I just googled r&h spring in wall,NJ they are 1 1/2hrs. from me. There is a local spring shop to me I might just stop by there one day this week i'm sure they have something that will work for me. Just wasen't sure if like factory 2wd super duty u-bolts would work or not or something like that to just order up and have shipped

#5 ·
I swapped to F250 blocks and had the new bolts made. Brought my old ones in and said for them to copy but just 2" shorter. You're supposed to use new U-bolts every time and new OEM bolts will be high bucks.

#7 ·
No... I mean get the new u bolts made same length as stock but longer threads and cut the excess off....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.