Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ford service manuals

4K views 46 replies 27 participants last post by  tatertot 
#1 ·
got some ford service manuals for who ever wants them the guys on the org hooked me up so I thought I would continue the favor on here for you guys.

#3 ·
interested also...

#4 ·
cover says international vt 365 deisel engine the ones that the ford dealerships use I have the 02-03 and the 04-06

#5 ·
just give me email adress or pm me i'll send them email to you guys

#6 ·
ok everbody who PM me your manuals are in your inboxes let me know if all did not go through and I only have them on my computer so if you want them just give me a PM these might make a good sticky for the guys.If anybody knows how to let me know or who to contact.

#9 ·
I tried to put a direct link on but they are to big so just shoot me a email adress and I will send them to you guys. Everybody before this message should have received them already.

#10 ·
man i never knew there would be this many people that need these I know the chilton manuals suck and these are great for us 6.0 owners.

#12 ·
no problem glad to help out

#15 ·
ok boys just sent the emails out look for a email from bakwtate. keep it coming no problem with sending and sharing them with all of you.

#16 ·
just a reminder send me a pm with your email on it

#24 ·
well that make 37 for the nation so far keep them coming I will send them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.