Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Weld Dually Wheels

19K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  norris 
#1 ·
has anyone ran them? looking at their D50 D57 dually rims for my 2012 KR. i know most guys use american force but i really like the welds. i also like the american force Magnums.

just sticking with 19.5's, that way i dont have to change any suspension. will i be able to fit 225 or 245 19.5 rims

thanks guys!

#3 ·
those are pretty sharp!!

i think i will, everyone in my area runs alcoa 22.5 on crappy trucks. i just dont want the hassles of going up to the 22.5s

#4 ·
225 70 measure out to 31.5" tall 7" wide I believe. 245-70 come in at 33.6" tall and 9" wide. I put 245-70-19.5 on my F550 work truck. There close on the duals, but not close enough to worry about.

22.5's will fit on your truck with no lift. The tires to run are 255-70-22.5. They measure damn close to 36.5" tall.

#5 ·
Will they rub anything. Im constantly pulling goosenecks and dont have airbags so it squats alot.

#6 ·
need some help guys. wanting to go ahead and put rims on. was thinking american force 22's that way i can put mud terrain tires on, unless i can do 22.5s with aggressive tires. wasnt sure can i put drive tires on all 6 since its a 4x4 and it will see sloppy conditions.

#7 ·
Sorry I forgot about this thread. Yes if you decide to run 22.5's you can run a traction tire on the front. I ran open shoulder double coin tires and had great luck with them. There a cheaper tire, but still virgin rubber and only cost around $250 a tire. IIRC. I probably wouldnt run them on my semis or trailers but a 10k lb pickup is a cake walk for Otr tires.

#9 ·
Right on. My tire store said the tires wouldnt last long without the weight to wear them evenlly

#17 ·
I already hit my bed coming in and out of pastures. I guess 19.5s will be it. Can i get m/ts for 19.5?
I want the d50 black anodized...i am anti chrome this go around

#18 ·
theres very poor selection for 19.5s. there is no true M/T tires availiable. Not in the F and G load ratings anyways. I priced out a set of Double coin RLB1 for my stock 19.5 rims before I decided on 24" alcoas. they are like a decent A/T. theres similar in Michelin and Goodyear, but they are considerably more expensive. Like more than double for the same sizes.

#21 ·
Look like alot left on them.

Pics of the truck? Id like to see more working class duallys on semi shoes

#24 ·
I've only got.this one shot with the rubber on it. I only had time to rig on up, before I had to leave for work. I'm away for a month. But I'll get more when I get home in a couple weeks.

#25 ·
24s? Any lift? What tires. Love the look. I narrowed my search to robusts n black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.