Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dorman or OEM Lug Nuts

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bergpsd 
#1 ·
I bought a set of Harley Wheels for my truck but the guy didn't have the lug nuts. I was quoted $13-$14 for OEM lug nuts or I can get Dorman ones real cheap. What would you guys do?

05 F250 running 06 f350 Harley 20" wheels

#2 ·
DO NOT BUY THE DOORMANS....they will flake chrome and rust as soon as installed...was a real waste of money. They would even replace them no questions asked and they awere not even worth changing out. I found some really nice Gorilla lug nuts for mine and I think Magard has some oem quality type also. Yes, when it comes to chrome lug nuts, its hard to beat oem quality. Just make sure to get the delux ones. The ones I bought had stainless steel covers over steel and they still look brand new after several winters and rotations.

#3 ·
Gorilla makes good ones, the have a lifetime warranty on the chrome plating. Have had a set on my obs for 3 years now with no problems what so ever

#4 ·
I was looking at the Gorilla nuts and noticed there wasn't anything that resembled the OEM washer/nut combo. The 20" wheels I want to put on are factory aluminum wheels, can I use Gorilla nuts or do I need to find something with the washer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.