Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

big rig ice

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  norris 
#1 ·
Needing pics of recon big rig lights. Openions welcome. Conemplating on putting them on my new 2012 kr dually. Want to see them on all the trucks for ideas

#2 ·
Not recon lights, but "big rig" style lighting you could call it. Just some led lights mounted along a pinch weld cover I made.

#3 ·
I have a set just laying around cause I've been waiting to see some pics that I like...buuut I haven't seen any...the set I have are the longer ones and they still look on small side when I put them next to my truck.

#4 ·
Those lights look sharp!! Did you wire them to flash in turns or anything?

Psm, interested in selling?

#5 ·
I aint figured out how to upload pics yet but i have the recon big rig lites on my 08 dually n love'em. Wired to the turn signals n flashers simple install to.

#6 ·
would you make a video of it and text it to me 765524five1three9? i got a maroon/ gold 12 and want to smoke all the lights, then add some other lights and i think theyd work the best!

thanks man.

#8 ·
I had the rear lightbar but am leaving ing the dually 3 light bar. I may switch it to Led and smoke it tho.

#9 ·

Not the best picture. Like I said I've had em laying around so I figured I'd throw them on.

#11 ·
Agreed. I would probably get one but I don't like how they just stop at the end of the cab. It just looks in complete

Sent from my iPhone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.