Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

lowest lift to fit 35"s

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  MNfarmboy 
#1 ·
i got a 03 6.0 ccsb. i want to fit 35s on my stock rims and not jack the truck up too high. anyone know the lowest level/lift i can to to make em fit. don't want nothing sketchy tho. i know I'm asking a lot :confused: just wanna make the right move. thanks guys.

also if anyone has pics please post em:ford:

#3 ·
Best option is a 3" hanger kit, adj track bar, longer sway bar links and new Bilsteins..you may need F350 rear blocks..PM me if I can help we have all.

#4 ·
:whs:

I rubbed on my 33's with a leveling kit. Damn 10" wide rims.

#6 ·
X codes up front and 350 blocks in the rear.. All you need. I have 16x10 and it barely rubs

#7 ·
I am running a set of 315/75/16 nitto mud grapplers on 16x10 weld racing wheels the tire is just a bit taller than my buddies 35 boggers. The rear of the truck sits stock and in front I had a local spring shop arch and add a leaf. added about 3 inches. Cost like $200. I then added a 1 inch spacer behind the bumper. I did have to cut the tracking bar and extend it. I took it off to cut it then found a piece of heavy wall pipe that slid over the bar snug. Attach both ends back in place and weld the pipe to make up for the space. Taller shocks and it's a done deal. I might have $450 in everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.