Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Build Finally Complete!

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  J DIDDY 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2012 F250 yesterday and man I'm in love. It all came together nicely. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with questions answered etc.

10" Pure Performance Coilover system w/ Dual Shock
Pure Performance Steering Stabilizers
OUO Track Bars w/Block
BMF 22" SOTA's
Toyo 40" x 15.50"
Mag Hytec Diff Covers
Lots of cosmetic mods

More pics to follow,

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks awesome. How does that Pure Performance kit ride/handle? What set up did you go with in the rear in terms of spring lift height and traction bar/block height?

#5 ·
Gorgeous. Love the " reverse" two tone

#10 ·
Jesse,

Ya I guess you would recognize the building. Been dealing with Martin and the boys for a bit on this one. Awesome Shop!

The Butcher,

The pure performance kit is unreal, this thing rides so smooth its crazy. It actually handles better than my 6" F150 that's on 35's. The rear is outfitted with a set of 8" skyjacker springs and OUO's 4" Traction block system. Zero axle wrap

#14 ·
Glad to hear it rides good. I'm surprised those Skyjackers ride good in the back. Must be the longer length on the new springs that helps with that. I just ditched my 6" Skyjacker rear springs and put on Deavers and it made a big difference. Been contemplating going with a 4" Deaver spring and 4" OUO traction blocks, sorta like your set up. The front coilover set up on my Ex rides great, and the Deavers helped in the back, but the rear is still a little firm. Glad to hear you are happy with your set up.

From the looks of it, your truck sits pretty level. Is that the case when you look at it in person?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.