Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Amp research diodes!!

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  DLinzy 
#1 ·
Why kinda diodes can I get at a local radio shack? Is the like a certain one?? And is there someone that has the diagram for 06 F250 powerstroke ccsb with remote entry, box number is 19.02519.91 w/o 62414??

#2 ·
You can download the installation from their website, they're also good about sending replacement parts for free.

I have a set of unused diodes from them i can send you unless you're in a big hurry.

Send me an email denny.lindsay@verizon.net if you want them.

Denny

#3 ·
I for only the Driverside on right now and as I was testing jus the driverside (with diodes my pops had) I wired it jus like how amp website shows for my year, but when I close the doors and wait a bit the steps drop back on there and own stay there is it because I haven't wired the pass side??

#6 ·
I got only the Driverside on right now and as I was testing jus the driverside (with diodes my pops had) I wired it jus like how amp website shows for my year, but when I close the doors and wait a bit the steps drop back on there and own stay there is it because I haven't wired the pass side??

???

#8 ·
I never received an email or i would've sent you a set.

I may have 2 sets lemme go check, first one to send me an email will get them f i only have 1 set. If i have 2 you'll both get a set if i get an address.

Merry Christmas

d

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.