Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Traction Bars - One Up Offroad

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  jammin60 
#1 ·
New video to share. Gen 1 truck, stick shift... Loaded, Unloaded, and of course with and without traction bars :D Pretty cool!

#4 ·
They don't hang any lower than your shock mounts on your axle.

The price varies quite a bit I think. All depends on what you are looking for. Thinking it is the 700 - 1400 range? Best bet is to talk to Marty at Truck Toyz. He is one of the main guys that sell these bars.

#8 ·
You don't see 22' long trucks with 400HP/700FT# used often as trail rigs either. I've never had an issue with what I've encountered in my off road adventures, but nothing as extreme as a dedicated crawler will see. I still have a foot of clearance at the tire, so a 12" diameter log or step up would be no problem. The pumpkin is lower than mount so that would be more of a concern when driving over rocks and such.

#9 ·
I have a set with thier blocks large gussets and they run pretty close to parallel to the drive shaft maybe an inch or two lower. Had the truck offload and the difference is impressive. I can come to a dead stop in sugar sand and pull back out of it with no wheel hop. Mine were $1200 plus almost 2 bills in shipping.. Love them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.