Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How can I let people know I'm an absolute moron while driving?

18K views 201 replies 51 participants last post by  miller45103 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
will a EGR delete help? and i dont want to blow my motor so im tryen to keep it stock, it is straight piped..

#2 ·
Re: how can i get my stock 6.0 to smoke??

About the only safe way is to buy a sct tuner. FYI you may catch some #### from people for asking this. You can unplug the Vgt silonoid on the turbo and get a little smoke but you will loose all power doing this. You really need more fuel(do this by getting a sct tuner) to make it smoke.

#4 ·
You're in for it now. Quiet possibly the worse question to ask on here... Cheapest way is a plastic bag over your intake, works like a champ.

#5 ·

You should delete the egr Bc it will eventually cause problems with head gaskets and oil cooler, But it won't make smoke. I would deffently delete it if you want to keep it healthy.

#6 ·

Light a match and throw it in the fuel tank fastest and best way to make your truck smoke like a champ.

#200 ·

Light a match and throw it in the fuel tank fastest and best way to make your truck smoke like a champ.
that wont do anything.

#9 ·

The smoke in my avatar is a stock truck with a sct tuner.

#10 ·

Come one guys!! My old man is 65 and he still roals coal!! Just not around town in people's cars and what not. We want to be able to keep driving our trucks so to the op just please only smoke out your tail gaters, not old lady's on the sidewalk,ect.......

#11 ·

Come one guys!! My old man is 65 and he still roals coal!! Just not around town in people's cars and what not. We want to be able to keep driving our trucks so to the op just please only smoke out your tail gaters, not old lady's on the sidewalk,ect.......
Yeah and all it takes is one tree hugging hippy to see that to take to the internet and find countless videos of people doing that to "tailgaters" and send those videos to state lawmakers to restrict diesels even more.

#12 ·

Glad I live in south tx!! LOL

#13 ·

No tree Hugers hear

#20 ·

To the op, it's more fun to be faster without smoke than the kids that smoke, I got asked one night if my truck smoked, I said no and he tried to smoke me out, I just left him behide in his own smoke. Not to say my truck is smokeless, time and a place, sct with good tuning will get you want you need.

#21 ·

#22 ·

bigger jets in the carb will usually open the power valve up causing your spark plugs to burn more efficiently. thus resulting in black smoke. and if you do the burning tires in the bed mod it will boost your smoke level to about maxed out, trust me :doh:

#24 ·

Plastic bag over airfilter, intall smoke switch, burn a tire in the bed, and install a banks youll roal coal and go 10 mph at wot! Lol.

#26 ·

the epa will continue to do what they do regardles of a few smoking pick up trucks.the smoke vigilantes on here are rediculous.
:whs::flipa:

#27 ·

While you're at it, install a giant fart can muffler and put a huge spoiler on it. If you want to have the same mentality as a ricer and be viewed as the same, don't do it half-assed.

#31 ·

Request to change ALL smoke thread titles to "How can I let people know I'm an absolute moron while driving?".
I second this motion

#32 ·

Some people are really offended by a little smoke. There was an old mercedes the other day that was letting out a haze under acceleration and people were changing lanes as if it was emitting some kind of poison gas

#33 ·

Some people are really offended by a little smoke. There was an old mercedes the other day that was letting out a haze under acceleration and people were changing lanes as if it was emitting some kind of poison gas
You and the idiot smokers are clueless. Im not against smoke, im against having freedom taken away because some dumfuk wannabes see the smoke at the pulls or drags and want to pose.

#35 ·

Saying you have never smoked anyone either by accident or on purpose on the street is like saying you bought a '69 camaro and never drove over the speed limit. Or have committed a burnout. Give me a break guys, I dont agree with the smoking people out for the fun of it, but be a little realistic in your name calling lol.

#51 ·

Saying you have never smoked anyone either by accident or on purpose on the street is like saying you bought a '69 camaro and never drove over the speed limit. Or have committed a burnout. Give me a break guys, I dont agree with the smoking people out for the fun of it, but be a little realistic in your name calling lol.

I have never smoked anybody from the light on purpose..... come to think of it, after my truck warms up, it doesn't smoke at all. And I speed like a mo'fo in my Porsche when there is nobody around.

Mine hazes at an idle!!! Guess I need to get rid of it so I don't get chewed out by all you smart folk. LOL
I don't really have a problem with yours...... with the stack it can't smoke my Porsche.

#36 ·

Realistic is dpf's, encrypted ecu's and tuners being regulated.
Im harsh because im not an interloper. Im about diesels through and through.
Im not going to swap diesel motorsports for fast and furious queermobiles like these wannabes.
And this is calm, and.... the harsh names fit their intelligence.

#38 ·

Realistic is dpf's, encrypted ecu's and tuners being regulated. Im harsh because im not an interloper. Im about diesels through and through.
Im not going to swap diesel motorsports for fast and furious queermobiles like these wannabes.
And this is calm, and.... the harsh names fit their intelligence.
Maybe all of these modifications SHOULD be banned and regulated. That way no one can blow any smoke any longer. Then your sake of arguing is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.