Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lift with factory 20s ??

883 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jammin60 
#1 ·
Has anyone lifted there 08+ F250 using the factory 20x8 rims and put a bigger tire on it? I know many have done small levels and lifts with them, but what about a 6" or 8" lift with the biggest/widest "acceptable" tire?

Does it look okay? Any pictures out there?

I suppose it would make more sense to use a wider wheel to achieve a better look when being lifted that high, but I like the stock 20 wheel, it looks great. Tires might be a little more affordable too!

Thoughts?

#2 ·
The site, thecarlisuspension has a lot of pictures of there 2011 truck with stock 17s and 37 inch toyos. There are a lot of different angles and give an idea of how far they stick out of the wheel well.

Only problem you might run into is the tires hitting the radius arm and anti sway bar.

#3 ·
I have seen 37's on them on a truck with 4.5 lift. I have 315/65r20 Toyo mts and they just barely rub on the radius arms.. Which wouldn't change no matter how much lift...they might clear the 08 arms though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.