Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Spyder HID Projectors Installed...

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mgeistman 
#1 ·
Finally got around to installing my Spyder HID Projector Headlights I bought quite a while ago. Unfortunately, the projectors that come in these housings are not the greatest quality, so I ended up retrofitting some Lexus projector lenses into them for better cutoff and output. I am running HID 4500K 55watt in both the low and high beam, as well as the fogs lights.

The lights look much better in person than they do in the pics. There were not that many pics on line with these headlights on an '04 F250, so I decided to take a chance and see how they would work. They are much better than the stock lights and make the truck look so much "newer." The CCFL Rings look pretty cool as I have them on my BMW from the factory - now they match. I have distinct cutoff lines and this is good for oncoming traffic when the lights are aimed properly. I did not hook up the three LED's on the side of the headlights as I thought that would be too much.

See less See more
#2 ·
you should post a pic at night from the driver seat please!

#3 ·
lookin very nice by the way!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.