Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Borg Warner turbos

10K views 62 replies 12 participants last post by  06-6.0 stoker 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any info on these bad boys? Holderdown performance has them on their website for a little under a grand, jw if anybody is running one and how well u like it? And how does it sound?

#2 ·
The Trusted Performance turbo im running is a Borg warner 64/71/70. RCD's turbo's are borg warner and so are II turbo's. Everyone just makes their own changes to them. You might be able to get the turbo for just under a grand, but you gotta buy a pedistal, drain line, feedline, and adapter flange...which will be over a grand.

#4 ·
It's over a grand just for the stuff u gotta have for the turbo? Or it would just Be over a grand after u buy eveything for it? I was jw how good they were and how they sounded, I like the way my 03 sounds but it's stock so I can only get so much out of it ya know

#13 ·
Yea I dont think he would spend $2k. It will be $1600 though I bet.

#26 ·
is there an option to get a polished compressor cover for the Borg Warner turbo's you guys sell? $949 is a smokin deal for just a turbo....wish you guys had these when i was looking. If i could sell mine i'd love to try the 64/68/83 T4

#28 ·
I may be selling my billet wheeled 63/68/70.
I have way too much fuel for such a tight housing now.

Trying to find an .80 or bigger housing...may as well get the whole turbo, cuz its almost as cheap...

You can find "Box" BW turbos for like $650.00

Anything fancy, and the price sky rockets from there. (Gawd help ya if you wanna change turbine housings...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.