Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TRACK DAY

3K views 45 replies 11 participants last post by  Southpaw 
#1 ·
Hey yall, Im wanting to get a track day going soon. I was thinking either the 2 or 30 of June (Im outta town the other weekends). So what do yall think?

Once we get some people interested we can think of a track, but I think Richmond would probably be the easiest for everyone.

#2 ·
subscribed...btw hows things going for ya jon?

#3 ·
Not too bad, graduated jmu in may...not im in need of a job :-(
Just got my FICM tuned and im wanting to run it a few times...so we need to get this happening!

#6 ·
I got the Tuner from PHP it comes with all 4 of their tunes. I havent been able to get any mileage results yet, but there is definitely a noticable increase in low end power.

#5 ·
#8 ·
sounds good

#9 ·
Hey yall I dont think this is gonna work...from what ive seen there arent any tracks with test n tune on the weekends, for awhile atleast. Im prolly just gonna end up going to summerduck sometime. I think they do theirs on thursdays, but ill post up when I figure out whats going on.
I know its hard to get a meet going durring the week but it would be nice to get together with a few guys if yall can make it

#10 ·
Hehe thursday works quite well for me. Well every other week at least.

#15 ·
Ok guys...Next Thursday 7 June at Summerduck Raceway!!! I know some of yall wont be able to make it bcs its a thursday but if you can it would be great to see everyone again.

Gates Open at 5:30
heres the address: 14027 Royalls Mill Rd.
Sumerduck, VA 22742

So who will be there?

#22 ·
Come on you were in the military that should come as no surprise to you...besides you gey a whole week this time! GROUP HUG....IN THE SHOWER!

#28 ·
Well I have the day off...... but going out to sea the next day and not sure if we are gonna have to be on the ship the night before or not. So count me as a maybe as of right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.