Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Photo's needed....ccsb dually

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Shockley6.0 
#1 ·
Thinking that I'm going to turn my truck into a dually but want to do a flatbed. I don't konw though because theirs no photo's out their. If anyone has pics of a ccsb dually flatbed please post them up. I know this is a dodge but I'm looking for something like this but just flat. I guess if I can't find one i'll have to build one.

See less See more
#5 ·
Flatbed Cowboy.... not really theirs 4 in the town I live in alone plus on here their is more than you think plus i'm on another site....the org. and thier is quite a bit their too.

Haulin99sdp....I know that bed is sweet, If I do convert my truck to a daully I will be building one like this.

#6 ·
not sure if it's a shortbed but there was a picture a while back of a red with stainless bed
cc flat bed was leveled or lifted with an aftermarket hood and some 08 mirrors hope he sees this thread and posts more pics the truck is perfect!!

#8 ·
Where I am the ccsb are never seen. So like everyone else just depends what area your in.

Didn't know this was a gay pride thread with first picture being a dodge

On a side note I think diamond plate long beds look some of the best & very "work horse" like.

If you have the need for a flatbed. It really doesn't matter what the "cool" factor is does it?

#9 ·
If you have the need for a flatbed. It really doesn't matter what the "cool" factor is does it?
Exactly. Flat beds are for WORK.

There is a *** that runs around here with a EBY aluminum flat bed on his CCLB Dually Cummins dodge. NEVER had anything in the bed or hitched behind it. Your typical YUPPY that thinks trucks are cool and forcing the price up for those of use that USE a truck for its intended purpouse.
DRW are pretty rare up here too

#10 ·
Listen I know its a dodge...(with a trailor on it)...but their is not any pic's of a powerstroke so I have to use what I can. Plus if something looks like crap are you going to put it on your truck? Don't think you would. I do agree that their is no reason to have a flatbed unless you need one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.