Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who Has A CTS?

943 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  1000klr 
#1 ·
Just wondering. A buddy of mine has some really affordable back-up cameras that would probably pair great with the CTS!

#4 ·
It's awesome. I used a cts with my 6.0. Bought a cheap back up camera. The camera came with a positive and a ground and a the video input. Ran the positive to the reverse light positive and then ground to the frame that was already there for my salter plug at the back of the truck. Or ya can just tie into the positive and negative of the reverse light. Then the video line gets ran all the way to the cts. Talk about easy way to back up to a trailer haha. But tieing it into the reverse light turns it on when you put it into reverse. You could run the positive to a up fitter and then you can turn the camera on and off when ya want.

#5 ·
i bought that 18 dollar one off ebay, bolts to the license plate works great, just hook the power wire up to your reverse lights and ground it, then run a long video rca cable to the edge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.