Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Leveled

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ayrn 
#1 ·
What is the true definition of leveled for an excursion. Same measurment at top of front and back wheelwells. Think i got about 3 inches from my spring swap, wondering if 2 inch shackle on back of front springs would help?

#3 ·
GOT HER LEVELED TODAY. added a 2 in mini pack plus 11 inches cut out of the factor springs which made mini pack 3.25 inches. i think she looks just like i was planning when i bought her, no wonder my wife calls her my mistress

#4 ·
For Excursion suspensions and handling I highly recommend Cary

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Front V code springs: Part #2C3Z-5310-HA
Rear B code springs:part #3C3Z-5560-CA
30mm SD rear sway bar F81Z-5A772-AA

Min 9" wide rims, 18" for 33" tires 20" for 35" tires. Excursions need a stable base factory rims are to narrow.

To get the Ex to ride correctly, comfortable and corner flat these mods must be done.
Install:
V code SD springs front.
B code SD springs rear with spring mod.
Replace the stock rear sway bar with a 30mm SD truck bar (new or used).
Set of correctly valved Bilsteins.
Adjustable track bar.

#7 ·
just figured out how to move pictures out of my photbucket account, this is the mew stance. x codes? up front but could be v codes only got 2.5 inches of lift so i added a mini spring pack for custom diesel in tennessee thinking it was 2.7 inches but was only 2.0 so i added 1.25 inches by cutting out the middle of my old springs and adding it to the spring pack up front with new u bolts and procomp shocks, waiting on my dual bracket and another set of shocks for up front. i added a pmf 4.5 inch block in the back with new u bolts and procomp shocks. gonna look for a picture of my excursion when i bought it to post up.

#8 ·
here is my before i think i had it 2 days and was in aurora nc on the outer banks duck hunting.
[/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.