Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

who has the best price on BTS transmissions

26K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·
looking for a good deal on a 4r100 4x4 transmission, new or used.

#2 ·
Obswiz

#6 ·
OBSWIZ does a very good job of getting the best shipping prices for quality shipping.

If you can afford to take the time and the extra money vs shipping I am sure going direct is a great experience. That would mean of course that your current tranny is still capable of getting you there. LOL

#7 ·
Installation included in the price if you make the trip to Lead Hill. Watching them work is something else. If you plan to keep the truck and make it work for you, a BTS is a very worthwhile investment.

#10 ·
i was quoted 4500 by the lady at the desk at BTS but that was a couple years ago.... she said just drive on up there and theyll get her done in a day. she told me it would also include a new 6.0 cooler installed as well as hooking everything back up and test driving it and tuning it if nessasary to make it shift right. very worthwhile in my opinion. plus he stands behind his trannys i cant wait to save up the money to get it done to my truck

#11 ·
Its gone up a bit since then. He also has added a number of new upgrades but just with the way fuel has causes everything to go up ion price its understandable. I think people should just expect to pay $5K and that way you will not need to worry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.