Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So i just happen to look at my rear leaf spings...

873 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dieselboy01 
#1 ·
I have 2 broken leaf springs and a cracked shackle on the driver side rear on my '00 f250sd with the oh so powerful 5.4. Its a plow/work truck and has had a hard life. I plan to replace both rear springs, all hangers, and both shackles. Does anyone know a good place to get all this? Would a dealership charge and arm and a leg for all this? I found everything I need but the front of rear hangers on sdtrucksprings.com Has anyone ordered from them before? They have hd 6/1 rear springs for $185 ea. Any help or advice would be appreciated, Thank you!

#2 ·
Its common. I have saw many trucks around here that had the springs crack. Thats a good price on them.

Also get new bolts to. Most of the time they get seized in there or get a bad groove.

#3 ·
Ill get all new hardware for it, everything is pretty rusted and will be cut off, I'm going to use grade 8 bolts to replace the rivets in the hangers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.