Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Upgraded...almost

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Rdean6063 
#1 ·
Banjo bolts...passenger side-breeze!
Drivers side...man what a pain in the ass.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
the really crappy part is when you go and finish and get done busting your knuckles and notice there is no power gain out of it. thats the crappy part. all that time and cussing and get nothing out of it other than a few happy injectors. o well its worth it in the long run!

#5 ·
i took a hammer and pushed the handle part on the hose and propped it to keep the hose down and out of the way. It was a pain but once i slowed down it was easy....good luck!

#6 ·
Yup that about what it took me. 30min. After the busted knuckles. I've been doing all my mods in a hotel parking lot. Ha ha. I travel for work so I'm joe walsh'in it most of the time. I have like 8 tools. Just buy what I need to install the next mod. I put that gellitt fuel spring on and the fuel pressure is like 89-95psi. I've heard that's alittle high but no leaks yet. At wot doesnt drop below 60. Maybe do a regulated return next. Or do a coolant filter. Maybe get away with a straight pipe install. Wondering what other mods I can do in a hotel parking lot. Haha, any ideas?

#7 ·
id get that spring outta there! thats really high. get the ford spring it will keep it at about 68 or so

#11 ·
i wouldnt do that. the ford spring is the best! a regualted return is even better but cost alot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.