Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bts valve body

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Bigdock 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a bts valve body just looking for the best place to buy and what people noticed as far as difference if any after installing?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#2 ·
You will nitice a huge diff in a BTS or JW. Shifts will be crisper, coast clutch will hold better, etc. Best bang for your buck in my book.

#3 ·
Yea that's what I been reading but you can read whatever you want when somebody is trying to sell something I did the 6.0 trans cooler and triple billet torque converter today and figured I'd throw a valve body in before I put any fluid back in it

#4 ·
Good idea & investment, do it now. You won't regret it.

#5 ·
Who did you get your convertor from?

#7 ·
It's an ari converter and I got the valve body on order from beans this morning and bill got my custom tunes for my injectors this morning so I'm ready to see how it runs

#6 ·
I would upgrade your pump or have it moddified to keep up with the extra flow that the bigger VB will provide. Better line pressure is always a good thing

#8 ·
I haven't had any issues with the orig pump & a JW vb.

#10 ·
my vb does just that.

#11 ·
I'm sure hoping mine comes in by Friday all my buddies in there mustangs is going to drag strip and I don't want to have to just watch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.