Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

my new shoes....Toyo MTs 37x13.5 on 20

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Mikestyger1 
#1 ·
Finally pulled the trigger on some new tires. The older pro comps X-tremem were not a favorite of mine and have always liked the Toyos (quiet, smooth, and great for off-roading, not to mention I got about 55k miles out of the last set on an f150).

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the compliments: Lift is Fabtec 6 with (guessing) 2in spacers (I purchased it used w/ lift on it). It's just enough lift for me to still get into my favorite fast food places.....although, I think I gained an extra inch on the tires so I may not be able to do that anymore.
Roofrack is the yakima Megawarrior. Had another megawarrior on my f150 before this and loved it. Trying to get the LED lights up on it, but they are pricey. Also want to get some custom locking fishing rod holders on the rack. Right now it works great with a bunjee cord, but that's not very secure.

#7 ·
Sweet truck man.:ford:

#9 ·
Thanks again for the compliments. I thought about the rocket launchers and think that would look great also, but still not secure as I would like it to be. I have seen many set ups that attach to the tool box or bed of the truck, but want to keep that space available if needed. Any one else have any ideas? Thanks and here are some pics of her.

#11 ·
Ha....You are absolutely right! I've been trying to get a smoke or black colored one, but they are pricey (and hard to justify to the wife after just dropping $$$ on the new tires). I don't want to remove it just yet cause it is functional, but give it time. Also getting the smoke colored window visors so that should help out as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.