Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BANJO BOLTS

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  06-sixoh 
#1 ·
Does anybody know where I can get a set of banjo bolts? I bought and payed for some from dozers diesel on the 31st and still no word. Won't return a phone call or a email. I can't get a break. Does anyone know how to do business anymore?

#3 ·
Holderdown has them on their website.... the cheapest I have seen them.

#7 · (Edited)
huh? disregard.... I see what you are saying now....

#9 ·
Thanks, any response is better than none. 10 days is awhile to get back to someone. Appreciate you sending it though. Thanks everyone for your promptly help.

#10 ·
Just to make sure I am understanding things the Banjo bolts and blue spring are pretty much needed if you want your truck to run smoothly.

As far as install for the Banjo bolts they seem pretty straight forward but the blue spring is a PITHA. I know I am new here but I wasn't able to find a write up on the instalation of these items. Thanks in advance.

#13 ·
Its just the two bolts in front of each cyclinder head that are attached to the fuel lines and the fuel spring takes like 4.6 minutes...torx t27, two screws pop the cover remove spring and replace, put cover back on and done. You can do it!!

#14 ·
Make sure to inspect the plastic disc in the housing isn't cracked.

I did the blue spring and banjo's in about 30 minutes. If you do a search you will find some time saving tips that will make the job easier for you.

#16 ·
Dual altenators is why is havent done mine. Not looking forward to the PITA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.