Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Semi-trailer truck disintegrates SUV

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  CSIPSD 
#1 ·

#2 ·
I beginning to wonder if this is even real....

#3 ·
I believe it. If you watch the oncoming semi it looks like he runs up and over the SUV after he blows all the plastic and glass off of it. It doesn't take that much to destroy a vehicle now days.

#6 ·
So even if both vehicles were driving slower for the conditions, like maybe 50 mph, that's the same as if the SUV drove straight into a cement wall at 100 mph!!! Not surprising it literally exploded on impact!!!

#8 ·
I agree, if my math is even close, from the instant the two vehicles touch to the time it's over is something like 1/50 of second, dead before the brain has a chance to register pain thank god.

#9 ·
this video needs to be played in drivers ed class to warn how fast stuff like this happens and what the consequences are...

#11 ·
Yes, I agree. I say that to my wife even if I'm pissed at her. Like my Dad would say "If your in love when you like them, you also in love when you hate them".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.