Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Just Retired From the Navy today.

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  ewxlt 
#1 ·
Just retired for 22years of Naval Service. I had a big retirement ceremony and enjoyed every part of it. It has been a honor to go to work everyday to preserve your freedoms from Foes Foreign or Domestic. I will always cherish the time I had in the Navy and I will miss it deeply.
As soon as I got home I was in negotiations on my new start date with my new Job. I will still be working for the Navy but just as a Civilian. The only thing is My new Job is in Guam. I have to do three years out there, but they are shipping my Truck and 18,000 pounds of house hold goods! Once my three years is up they will move me back state side to my new job. So all in all not to bad, My wife if from Hawaii and my kids were born in Hawaii so I think we will adjust very easy out there.

#6 ·
congrats man hope you love the new job!! thank you very much for your service!

#8 ·
Congrats, and thank you for your services! Good luck with your new job.

#10 ·
Thanks for your service. Good luck to you and your family with the move and the new job.

#11 ·
Congrats! ! I just finished my retirement physical and have been on a few interviews. As soon as I find the right job I will pit in my letter. 22+ years for me too. Time to hang up the anchors and join ya!

Enjoy retirement

BMC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.