Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

08 mirrors for our trucks (no mods needed)

16K views 92 replies 27 participants last post by  windrunner408 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I have been thinking about doing the same thing to my truck. I think they look great IMO.

#4 ·
yea saw that last night but still doesnt seem like a bad price and plug and play

#8 ·
Gonna buy them as soon as they're available.

#9 ·
glad i posted them then. seems like everyone wants some

#12 ·
Do they power fold? I see they telescope.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#14 ·
dont wanna be mean but if you try the classified section on this you might have better luck!

#15 ·
Just ordered some :D

#16 ·
let me know how they turn out! havent had time or money right now to try it so i wanna see how you like yours. i bet they look sweet though!

#17 ·
They aren't power fold so if you want that you'll need OEM which means playing around with wiring and adding some switches.

08-10 Tow mirror install

#18 ·
So why when you look for mirrors for an 08 are they $680 for a pair on the same site...? I wonder what is different...

#19 ·
prob because the expensive ones are power fold. i could care less for powerfold. mine dont do it now so im kinda use to it

#21 ·
I am interested in the quality of these too. I would prefer power fold mirrors, since I fold my mirrors in everytime I park in the driveway, but If these were good qualilty and priced right, I would consider.

#22 ·
Heck ya if they hold up I'll buy some as well

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#24 ·
The site says they have some in stock too...

#25 ·
Mine will be here Tuesday.

#26 ·
sweet!!!!!!!!!!! post up pics if you dont mind! im sure you planned on that already

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.