Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Where did you guys mount your airbag gauges?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  JSchuricht 
#1 ·
I'm fixing up my fathers early 99 super duty for him, and want to move his gauges for his air ride helper bags. The shop the put them in years ago mounted them right under the steering wheel, so when ever you get in the truck after my dad who is shorter than me or my brother you smash your knees into them. Just looking for ideas. thanks

#2 ·
My son mounted some of his gauges in the dash between the steering column and instrument panel. They look good but can be a little hard to glance at while driving due to the steering wheel.

#4 ·
You have the underdash mount, that would be about perfect.

#5 ·
Right now there mounted right under the steer wheel, I thought about getting an under dash pod but the trailer brake controller is there and my father doesn't want to move it also the truck is a manual so there's not a lot of room, dieselpop if you could get a picture of your sons set up I'd like to see what he did, was thinking of getting one of those autometer cluster mounts and trying to make that work, the truck has dual gauges one for each side so the steering column mount won't work.

#8 ·
You will have to click the "go advanced" button right next to the one that says "submit reply"...

It will go to a new page and then scroll down...

You will see a button that says "manage attachments". Click that and a window will pop up. Click browse and find the picture on your computer...

Then click upload and it will be in the post.

Or you can host it on webshots or like and just insert it in the thread...

Like this picture of the under dash pod...

You can see my brake controler mounted to the under dash pod...

#9 ·
The only pictures I have are too large to post and I don't know how to change them. If you want, I can text it to you. You can PM me with your number.

#10 ·
208-401-5183...

I'll put them up.

#11 ·
Thanks CSIPSD. It's late tonight so I will send it in the morning. I dont like calling people at night and waking them. I work nights so sometimes I forget people actually go to bed at 11:00 at night.
By the way, I like your dash. Where did you get the switches?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.