Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone have a 6.7 pulled out ?

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  me2 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a Ford 6.7 pulled out of the truck ?

If so, I could use a measurement... how far is it from the face that the transmission bolts up to to the face of the flex plate ?

Pictures of the measurement would be excellent too...

Thanks

#2 ·
I have one on the lift at work that I will be tearing apart/taking apart as soon as the head gaskets come off of back order. Id be glad to get it for you if you still need it whenever I get there.

#3 ·
That would be great. I'm sending a PM.

What went wrong with it ?

#4 ·
I have already put the engine in the truck but the old short block is laying in my floor. Which measurement exactly are you wanting? Like a straight edge across the bell housing then measure to the face of the torque converter? The other diesel tech has an engine out so I can still get the measurements.

#9 ·
I have already put the engine in the truck but the old short block is laying in my floor. Which measurement exactly are you wanting? Like a straight edge across the bell housing then measure to the face of the torque converter?
Yes. Exactly.

The other diesel tech has an engine out so I can still get the measurements.
Thanks

#6 ·
Both are c&c trucks with broke exhaust valves. Mine kept going till it locked up. The other techs was still running with just a CEL and a glow plug code and a miss. I attached a few pics of the engine I am working on.

Attachments

#11 ·
Crap I don't get on here much and never got an email response saying you responded. I did not get them and he put his back in already. I apologize I didn't see your response.

#12 ·
Thanks anyway.

Any chance you will be pulling another one in the near future ?

#17 ·
Just got back on here. I sure hope to not have another out for a long long time but you never know what will roll in tomorrow.

#14 ·
Mines being pulled out

#18 ·
I'd love a measurement or two. Keep me posted.

#16 ·
injector broke, went threw the motor and took out just about everything at 24,256 miles

#19 ·
I'm still desperately needing some measurements.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.