Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

performance pump

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  smokyidi 
#1 ·
just found this browsing the web. didn't know any big supplier made a pump for our trucks. is this even a performance build or is it just a rebuild to oem specs or just turned up all the way haha. if it is a "performance" build i should be able to put it onto a 6.9 right? and whats better this or the dps pump? there the same price so that's not much of a factor. any info is much appreciated.

Industrial Injection Standyne injection pump -fits- 93-94 Ford IDI 7.3L Auto & M

#3 ·
it is a standyne pump tho so i donno, maybe worth a shot? or go with dps?

#5 ·
they do some really good work on cummins and duramax parts so im sure there idi parts are no different. not sure if thats a performance pump or not

#6 ·
alright thanks for the info, also wondering my turbo was leaking oil from the air inlet side and i was wondering does that mean i need a rebuild? or is that normal for when its off the truck and got no pressure goin through it? there was also oil i the intake manifold and intake hat.

#8 ·
i dont think so, ive had the turbo off for awhile now and its still drippin oil, but if its just from the cdr is that ok?

#9 ·
Sounds like a stock rebuild to me but I'm sure they can modify it upon request. The Dps is not a stock rebuild. They push 90cc of fuel compared to 40-50cc stock. Also Industrial Injection is a pretty big player in the diesel market.

#10 ·
i haven't seen anything from Industrial Injection specifically for our truck, fuel related, i know they make good turbos and such but what else do they offer for our old idi's

#11 ·
I have know idea. I seriously doubt they have much for the idi other than basic stuff. I doubt they even have turbos for the idi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.