Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

bed work

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
you have the black regular cab right? i dont get on here much but i wish my reg cabs looked half as good as yours. whats the plan for your truck, i seen you saying that you were re-painting it?

#6 ·
#7 ·
The truck is looking good

#14 ·
Damn that is one good looking truck! I will basically be doing the same to mine here shortly, WI winter got the best of my body as well. Keep up the good work.

#15 ·
thanks guys... yeah i dislike salt.. not really winter ha i like the red tails and white head lights. im putting my 05 bumper back on but getting my chrome 08 powdercoated next year gonna powder coat my front bumper too think it will hold up better to bugs and rocks

i got some recon cap lenses and third brake light coming today, gonna do 5percent on sides and re do the windshield to 20 all the way down i have 35 on front now. umm mud flaps is my biggest thing right now... need to have some protection

#18 ·
The foam in the wheel well is retarded, its like ford puts it there just to make the fender rust!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.