Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Extended Cab Longbed Pic!!

42K views 70 replies 37 participants last post by  24vCRtoAStroker 
#1 ·
Post em up please. lifted would be better

#4 ·
You're my new homie! It seems like no one loves this body style. Here's my '10 up 2.5" on 35's

#5 ·
here is my 2000. Im looking forward to seeing all the others pics. Sometime soon ill go out and get some better hi quality pics.

#6 ·
Hands down, my favorite color on that green truck! Sharp! That gold doesnt look factory though. Am i mistaken?

#7 ·
thanks, it actually is factory as far as I know. However, ive never seen another one, im actually hoping another one will turn up in this post.

The previous owner is a good friend of mine and he bought it from the original owner. There is no signs its ever been repainted. but who really knows.

#8 ·
Good looking truck!! Never seen one painted like that either but I do think it looks good with those colors!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#12 ·
my 01.

#15 ·
Hey 07 what grill is that

#21 ·

#27 ·
Damn! That truck is nice. I love the stance. Nice to see it's well kept too! Any more pics?

#32 ·
Here's my ratty $1500 truck. Thinking about getting a new bumper, 05 headlights and possibly cut an 05 grille to fit and paint the front end.

#57 ·
Wouldnt even say it was the same truck, I love a dually with agressive tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.