Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

To go with 08 mirrors?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  White7.3Stroker 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of switching to 08 mirrors I think they will look better on my truck but wanted to hear y'all input!! And wondering how much my 04 lighted mirrors are worth if I do switch!!

Sent from my DROID X2

#4 ·
Ill take the 04 mirrors for $150 when you are ready to sell them, depending on condition of course! Let me know

#6 ·
I just picked up a set of 08' style mirrors and i love them! best thing ive done to the truck,picked them up for 125 bucks but they are manual so i would imagine the power mirrors would be a little more expensive. They bolt right up all you need to do is snip off a little plastic tab on the 08' mirrors in order for them to sit correctly. Hope this helps!

#7 ·
Personally I don't think they look good on 99-07 trucks. The square shape matches the headlights and grill of the 08-10, but not the rounded lights and grill on the 99-07.

#10 ·
Yea I'm not completely sold on them but do really love being able to see more out of them and I don't think they look as bad on a lifted truck like mine but I do love the mirrors I have now!! And smith7.3 I will keep u in mind if I decide to sell them!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#9 ·
Okay here is my buddy's old truck and that's what mine would look like with the 08's

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.