Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

injectors!!!!!!!!

3K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  04stroker 
#1 ·
OK PSN I need input. I have a 07 6.0 and injectors are beginning to mess up. Which company is making or producing the best injectors. I'm NOT leaning to going back stock . Any suggestions on which company or how big to go wood be great. Was looking to build a 600plus HP 6.0 but think tax return wont cover all of it. Thanks for any help :psn:

#2 ·
i havent had any experience yet but i will be going with warren injectors. holderdown is a dealer. and you've got full force and river city diesel. its all really in preference and what you want.

#3 ·
Your tax return isn't gonna cover 600hp believe me I know I've been playing mine since 05 and it won't. Trans won't hold together very long. Stick with a 550hp range. Injectors depends building from new or cores. Cores are cheaper but the long time vets don't build cores, new ones gonna cost 3k

#14 ·
No you guys do, I've seen them.

#18 ·
lol gotcha

#21 ·
i wouldnt touch RCD injectors to save my life. seen to many problems with them and they really messed my buddy around bad on them. go with warren's from holderdown! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rykan and the guys up there know what they are doing

#22 ·
RCD has a sick flow bench now. I wouldn't necessarily rule them out anymore..

#24 ·
One thing that holds me back about Warren is that he does not have a flow bench. Despite what I've said in the past, I'm really leaning towards RCD for my injectors, as they test and flow them, and you have flow numbers when you get them back. Warren only has a pop tester, which is amateur compared to RCD's flow bench.

#25 ·
Well regardless of how Jesse tests his injectors, no one is complaining about a bad set that I have heard of yet.

Not saying that RCD is bad but there is something to be said for not starting out with a bad rap IMO.

#26 ·
I agree with what you're saying, but we still don't have long terms results on his injectors. RCD didn't have issues until a few years down the road as well.. Only time will tell. I think it is in everyone's best interest to own a dedicated flow bench before you start modding injectors.

#28 ·
Pretty sure I remember hearing warren will send them out to get tested if you want.

Sent from my HTC Hero S

#34 ·
Eric builds his own now... He used to sell Industrial Injection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.