Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ROSEWOOD OR FULLFORCE 238/100

9K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  SDS97_7.3 
#1 ·
DOES ANY ONE HAVE A FLO CHART OR HAVE EXSPERIENCE WITH EITHER ONE OF THESE 7.3 INJECTORS

#7 ·
HWAAT HE SAID^^^.

#9 ·
COULDN'T HEAR YA BUT I AM HAPPY WITH MY FULL FORCE IF ANYONE CAN STILL HEAR.

#11 ·
WTF !!!!

#16 ·
HWAAT?! HWAAT?!

oh my speakers were off

#20 ·
Enough, quit yelling.

If I had to do it again, I would get more turbo for the 238's to keep egt's down but you could always add some water/meth.

#24 ·
I went with full force 250/100 and a s366 BUT I am half way through installing them so I couldn't say how well the combo works

#25 ·
Then get the hell out there and go to work son, get that thing fired up. Quit dicking around on the internet. LOL LOL LOL.

Dammit, forgot the all caps.

#28 ·
No idea, central PA with trips to southern WV and northern PA close to NY under my belt thus far with about 8k pounds of rv/toys. I'll credit the live tuning with helping that.

#29 ·
Your right about live tuning. I just heard elevation(5000) for me may play a part in using the 1.15. Can't remember but I think someone said it might make it more laggy.

#30 ·
Elevation would make it more laggy. I dont have experience at elevation but IMO I dont see their being spooling issues with 238/100s and a 38r at 5000 feet. Should be a great setup.

Btw, Im impressed with my 238/100s from Full Force

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.