Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I want some pics of your 99-04 aftermarket wheels

19K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  NorthShoreDiesel 
#1 ·
I know there is a sticky in the 99-10 aftermarket section. I've looked through pretty much all of the 30+ pages and everyone that has 9 inch wide wheels either doesn't list the backspacing and offset or has a newer truck. I've also used the search function to no avail. I'm buying wheels and tires in the next week or so. I just need some pics of your 9 inch wide wheels with the backspace and offset measurement so I can see how far they will stick out. I want mine a good inch outside the factory flares because i'm getting some pocket style fender flares to cover them up. I've heard people say different measurement for the 99-03 factory wheels, anyone know the specs? I'm trying to figure out if 4.53 back space with -12 offset on a 9 inch wheel is too much or not.
Thanks guys :psn:

#3 ·
I'm really leaning towards the Helo Maxx 8 black in 18x9 with 4.53 backspace and -12 offset running 325/65r18 Firestone Destination m/t tires. Also planning on add-a-leafs front and rear.

#6 ·
i know you want pics of 9inch wheels but heres a 24x12 wheel with -44 offset IMO i like the look of a wheel that stick out a little further but you get the idea

#7 ·
Personally I would never go less than a 10" wheel. Anything less is too skinny and pulls in the sidewalls way too much, especially since you plan on running a 325 tire

#9 ·
Does anybody have issues with the tires rubbing anything? I turned my steering wheel and it looks like my tire will hit the back of the front fender if the rim sticks out too much.

Average, how much lift are you running? Looks like about 4 or 5 maybe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.