Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bumper Trimming

693 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  necks00 
#1 ·
Anybody got any pics of there front bumper trimmimg? I have the leveling kit installed on 33's and would really like to put 35's on. Heard it will fit with a little trimming. Before I start hacking away, I thought I would see how everyone else cured there problem. I have factory wheels at the moment, but would like to put 10" wide with 4" back spacing a little later.

#2 ·
have you thought about just spacing the bumper out an inch. doesn't look bad. just bought a truck with spaced and trimmed. I'll try to get pictures up

#3 ·
Thanks necks00! Didn't even know you could space the bumper, but makes sense. What set up do you have on your truck pictured?

#6 ·
truck in sig has a 6 inch pro comp all spring lift and 37x14.50x18's. but i sold that truck i did no trimming and it only rubbed at full lock in reverse. the truck i just bought has 6 inch lift and 39.5's and the bumper is spaced an inch and so far no rubbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.