Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Man. Locking Hubs?!?!?!

788 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  The Gray Mule 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 F350 and I'm looking for good aftermarket man. locking hubs I having a problem finding anything over 2004, anyone have any info or can help???

#2 ·
SRW or DRW ? I just looked on the Car Quest site, and couldnt find anything. Try a wheeler shop, shop that deals in lift kits, wheels, tires. the usuall stuff a guy needs for a off road truck.

Dan

#3 ·
Its a DRW! I've been to both and haven't found anything for over 2004!

#4 ·
for some reason I haven't seen anything either
but the question has come up before

then again they are WARNS as OEM and they can be a manual hub anyways this may also Be Why Warn won't make a replacment for OEM it's a no compete thing???

#6 ·
On a 04 back I know the DRW and SRW use different hubs, if you look at Warns, they tell you right on the box that they wont work on a DRW truck.
I have never seen any after market hubs on a 05 up truck here at the shop, but we dont get tons of SD,s either. I do find it hard to believe someone doesnt have something though with all the trucks on the road these days.

Dan

#7 ·
Ok since I can't find a replacements for my factory auto/man hubs here is my problem, they will auto lock when I place the truck in 4x4 and or will lock if I get out lock them myself....the problem is the auto unlock sometimes works and sometimes won't. Anyone have a idea what the problem is or the fix is? Note: if I lock them by hand and then unlock them by hand they do lock and unlock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.