Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Showing off my new custom grille

4K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  OSCS 
#1 ·

Made this thing myself.. Pretty happy with the outcome so I thought I'd share

See less See more
#2 ·
Whoops! Can a mod relocate this to general aftermarket!

#4 ·
And just to be clear the mesh grille is not wavy that's jut the way the photos was taken. It's 16 guage stainless no way it's warping

#6 ·
Lmao! Yeah it started as an XL grille so plenty of cutting was involved, ugly? Not so much. I was going for an RBP style grille sooooo. I really should have done the studs today but I'm drinking beer watching the game instead, next weekend I guess.

#7 ·
looks sweet..love the emblem too...are them snaps for a winter bra?

I did almost the same thing only went on the inside..when a bird hit the IC and bent some fins I decided to do something about it...

#8 ·
Looks good! No the snaps are just my attempt at a rugged look I guess (RPB style)

#10 ·
Assuming by "snaps" he meant hex head?? I just went with it

#12 ·
Yeah I sanded an old emblem agjake gave me and color matched it. The original ford writing stuck out just enough for me to have some black vinyl writing made so I covered it with that.

#15 ·
Glad you guys like it. It was a pain in the ass to get everything lined up perfectly

#17 ·
So did you use the mesh bumper inserts off eBay and attach to close grille or what? If not where did you get your mesh and rectangular piece from that houses the mesh

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.