Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Plow Setup with your rig! Post Pics!

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Russo2 
#1 ·
Just want to see some pictures of plow rigs. I have an 8ft. Western Ultramount and its a great piece. Could use a paint job after this winter, though.

#4 ·
LOL, we got 3 inches late yesterday and part of last night. FIrst real snow this year for us.

Dan

#6 ·
LOL, lucky you. Its friday and it can,t even snow enought to have any real fun. Been a odd winter here for sure.

#10 ·
Sick Truck! I need to add clearance lights to mine, I really think it adds a badass look to the truck. And yes, this winter to date (2011-2012) we, here in new jersey, have gotten around 3inches of snow, but I did plow my driveway because I was bored when we got 2inches of slush a few days ago:ford:

#8 ·
I like this thread idea! Keep em' comin' boys! I don't have a plow myself...YET. It's in the plans down the road a bit. We got nothing to speak of for snow so far this year anyways :(

#12 ·
we got nothing up here...maybe 4 inches but the rain washed it all away...hell they haven't even opend the skidoo trails yet....

#20 ·
What Snow? The Greenies should be running around next summer telling us how the world is going to end and everyone should start riding a pedal bike. We can't ride horses because they fart. Here is one of the three trucks that are on my crew, I also run a Case 90XT with a pusher box. If your looking for a snow plow forum check out www.letsplow.com. It's not as big as the the other site, but all the guys there run bigger companies with a lot of knowledge
Vehicle Motor vehicle Pickup truck Car Automotive exterior

#21 ·
Seems like western and boss are the dominant plows now, that's all I see around me. Any yellows around? (myers) haha (Not saying there is anything lesser about any of these) - I'm sure it's like the classic Ford, Dodge, and Chevy debate..

#22 ·
I just bought me western uni-mount right before winter. I have only got to use it once this year but it did give me time to fix it up.

Before:

After:

I really wanted a Western MVP or Fisher ExtremV because I love the trip edge design they have. Maybe in a few years all upgrade

#23 ·
I like how you raised the plow lights, thats a good idea, because when mine is completely raised it cuts off about 1/3rd of the beam from the plow headlights. How much did you get those '08 style mirrors for?

#26 ·
Nice... I love the Blizzard's, Western Wideout's and Fishers XLS

If I had a bunch of lots to plow I would have one. they are so much more efficient then a V plow or straight blade.

I wish Fisher or Western would make a V plow with the wings like these plows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.