Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Changing the keyless entry code!!!

5K views 44 replies 8 participants last post by  Fordchic 
#1 ·
OK guys, I need help here. Keys left in ignition :doh: and kids locked the door behind them....you got it, keys were locked inside. :( I've had my EX alittle over a year and dont know the code. I've heard you can change the code to your own preference.

Does anyone know how to change the keyless entry door code? What do I look for and what should I do? :confused:

#3 ·
No thank you.....I rather lock them in the vehicle :poke: One phone call to AAA took care of the situation.

I'll take care of it all, you dont have to worry.

#41 ·
Well here goes....ok guys, there I was sitting on the middle console, just me and my wine cooler staring straight down at the radio.:D It all started when the stereo would not cooperate with me and come out:mad:
Well after a little tweaking, poking, prying, couple of cracks and pops that's I'm sure I wasn't suppose to hear and a sip of the wine cooler, that darn thing still would not come out. Sooo..... I put everything back the way it was, called my local stereo shop and had a new one installed.:D So now I'm enjoying tunes on my new stereo. :rockwoot: Needed a new one anyways, the old one was eating my cd's and jamming it.

BUT.....I still don't have a code:doh: cant find the code on the back of the stereo.

#43 ·
This one time, in band camp..... :D

#45 ·
Well have to give a BIG THANKS to Jody Tipton for re-programming my keyless entry code. Helps out a bunch. Never have to worry about locking my keys in the EX again. THANKS JODY!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.